1. Create a Facebook page. Facebook pages are easy to set up and can be set up in less than 30 minutes, just chose a name that represents your business and I would suggest buy a domain name with the same name so you can have a consistent presence throughout the internet. Dont be afraid if you have never done any of this before just email us and we will steer you in the right direction free of cost
2. Run a likes campaign: If you have a few dollars to spare advertise your face book page for about 5 to 7 days, with a daily budget of 1 to 5 dollars. You can always advertise it for longer but this should allow you to have an audience in one location that you can control so you can start driving traffic to your offers on your blog, website or sales funnel.
3. Create a private group for the page: A private Facebook group allows persons to ask question and interact with you and others without everyone in their friends list knowing, this is great especially if someone wants to ask a question that may be sensitive, it gives participants the confidence to engage much freer. When you would have created your group run a contest and give away a prize maybe a product you are selling to the person who invites the most persons to the group. Now this strategy would build your group. When you have a group set up and running you can share offers to the members and because they are already interested they will go over to your site, blog or store and likely buy your product. And remember the more targeted traffic you have going to your product, the more potential you have to make more sales.
4. Post on Pinterest: ensure you leave your website in the bio. Pinterest is all about great pictures that tell a story, so make your post informative with good quality pictures and encourage viewers to check the site out. Also follow as many people as you can in the area you are selling, plus follower those who you think your product can benefit. the more people you follow the more will follow you back and eventually more people will click through to your site, increasing the amount of people who visit your website, blog, sales funnel or online store.
5. Run solo ads these are pretty good in getting traffic to your website or product. Here you can buy any amount of visitors to your site for a small fee. The trick though is to have a site that converts, meaning that when someone is sent to it, the interface is simple and the sales copy effective so that persons are compelled to buy from you or leave their email, which ever you desire.